Light up your new projects by giving us the opportunity to create a tailored light plan to suit your desired projects! Light design plans are created from architectural drawings and worked through systematically, from the design stage through to the specification of the most suitable LED lighting systems for your space.
10 reasons to consider using LED lights for your Project:
1. Lower energy consumption: As compared to their conventional counterparts (incandescent, halogen, CFL) LED's consume as much as 50% - 90% less energy. LED lamps light up spaces with a much lower energy consumption than conventional lighting, saving you money!
2. Long lifespan: LED lamps last much longer than traditional light, with a typical lifespan of up to 50,000 hours of light. The typical lifespan of a CFL bulb is 10,000 hours and 2,000 hours for incandescent bulbs. In effect, LED's last up to 5 times as long as CFL's, and much longer for incandescent bulbs.
3. Durable: Unlike incandescent bulbs, LED's do not have a filament. They do not get damaged under intense circumstances, for which a regular glass incandescent or CFL bulb would get broken. This is because, they are solid and hold up well to jarring and bumping.
4. Instant full light: LED lights bright up immediately when powered on. Unlike traditional lighting, there is no time wasting until the lamp reaches its suitable temperature.
5. Low maintenance: Due to the longer lifespan of LED's, replacement and maintenance costs are significantly reduced - saving you money.
6. Mimic natural light: LED lights have a good colour rendering index (CRI), always above 70-80 Ra making the light they emit quite similar to natural light leading to sharper visual resolution. LED lamps emit, three basic coloured lights: cool white (about 4800K-6000K), neutral white (about 3800K-4500k) and warm white (about 2700K-3500K).
7. Dimmable: There are dimmable LED lights available, making it easy to adjust light intensity.
8. Highly directional: LED lights are highly directional and can be configured to produce virtually any horizontal or vertical distribution of light.
9. Cool to the touch: Common bulbs used in traditional lighting get hot and contribute to heat build-up in a room. LED bulbs however do not get hot and prevent this heat build-up, thereby helping to reduce air conditioning costs in the home.
10.Best choice: LED's are best choice for areas with severe weather conditions, excessive moisture or dust, corrosive atmospheres and high ambient temperatures.